Renovate to Rent
Residential rental, multifamily, mixed use and commercial
Turn rehab and construction projects into immedite profits, more long term term rental income and enhanced potential capital appreciation…
- Rent to own combines a rehab/construction loan refinanced with permanent loan at better terms when your rehab/construction is complete and the property is 80 to 90% leased.
- Rehab creates immediate value, will lease for more & appraise for more money when completed and stabilized.
- After rehab/construction is complete and the property is leased, we will refinance it with a lower 30 year fixed rate, fully amortizing loan up to 75% of appraised value.
- If your numbers are good, there will be more enough upside so tax deductible interest, points and other loan expenses won’t matter much after you’ve created profit by increasing the property’s value and charging higher rents. More desirable properties have better appreciation potential than average or undesirable ones.
- With renovate to rent, after refinancing with the permanent loan, you will have little or no cash out of pocket to own the property, reap long term capital appreciation and have tenants pay off your mortgage and property taxes.
- Find an exceptional project and you may even walk away with cash in your pocket when the property is refinanced at up to 75% of appraised value.
- 620+ credit
- 1-4 unit residential, 5+ unit multifamily, mixed-use and commercial properties
- Loan amounts: $500,000 to $50 Million per property
- PRE APPROVALS in 48 business hours
- Closings: 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of completed loan docs for rehab loans and refinance cash-out permanent loans.
- No upfront Eagle fees. We are paid when your loan is funded at closing.
- To get started, please click blue PRE APPROVAL Commercial Construction & Rehab Private Money Loan Link for FREE PRE APPROVAL LOI within 48 business hours. With a few clicks of your mouse it TAKES LESS THAN 6 MINUTES TO GET STARTED NOW. No credit cards, Social Security Numbers or credit checks are required.